We Need to Get Back to a God-Centered Society

We need to get back to a God-centered society instead of the current me-centered society, which has proved itself to be an utter failure in regards to making a happy, peaceful atmosphere for the citizens on this planet. I am not talking about a sectarian God monster who is simply an expansion of our own me-centeredness. I am speaking of an enlightened God-centeredness in which one sees a universe that does not accidentally pop out of nothing (a scientifically impossible feat). I am pointing to a God-centeredness in which we understand that there is a supreme infinitely loving and kind person who is bestowing unlimited benedictions upon each of us at every minute. By harmonizing ourselves with that Supreme Person who has unlimited names, qualities, and pastimes we enter into a enlightened state of eternal bliss and knowledge. This is what the world needs now more than ever, not more me-centeredness or false egoistic so-called God-centeredness. We need the real thing, not a fake imitation. We need to realize the Supreme Person as He is, and our eternal identities as His servants.

This is God

This is God

This is Not God

This is Not God

Testimonials From Our Satisfied Subscribers

I have been a student of this wonderful e-course by Gurudeva, His Grace Sriman Sankarshan Das Adhikari since 2006. And I can assure you it is the most significant and important day of my entire life next to the first time I read Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad Gita As it is. The e-course has helped me every single day to keep my mind and thoughts clear of all the material anxieties and confusions that constantly pull you down and away from your original blissful nature.

I had so many doubts and questions before I joined this course and it affected the way I lived and dealt with my family, friends, colleagues and with many of life's circumstances. I always felt like I was in this world but not of it. But it led me to becoming lazy in fulfilling my duties as I did not find a purpose in doing anything materially. But since I come from a very pious south Indian family there was never lack of religiousness. God was a very important part of our daily life. But yet there was something I was still missing. And I finally found the missing piece of the puzzle when I read Bhagavad Gita by Srila Prabhupada. And just in a few weeks I found this e-course online and I registered immediately. I deem finding this course and having an association with Srila Gurudeva as Krishna's special mercy and Srila Prabhupada's blessing. This course has positively changed me simply because it has shown me who I really am and what is the actual purpose of life.

Ever since Gurudeva has personally answered so many of my questions and guided and helped me along this pathway. I am eternally grateful to him for having started this e-course and for so meticulously inspiring thousands of his students the world over in this ultimate science of Krishna consciousness. I seek his blessings and mercy in being able to serve him by following his instructions and also inspiring others to follow this path. I am aspiring to follow the regulations of the Krishna conscious life and the daily thoughts from this e-course are like communicating with Gurudeva everyday in person.

I would kindly request you to try this e-course. There is no limit to how much you will gain and how your life would be completely changed.

Sincerely
Priya Harinath

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Can We Wear Music T-Shirts?

Can a devotee wear T-shirts of musicians like Jimmy Hendrix, Bob Marley, The Doors, etc.?

Of course not in the temple room, but what about out in public?

Khush

Answer: We Wear Krishna Conscious T-Shirts

The devotee’s mission is to awaken the Krishna consciousness within the hearts of all. Therefore if he wears a T-shirt with a picture on it, he will wear a T-shirt with a beautiful picture of Krishna or some other type of Krishna conscious T-shirt. Why advertise a mundane musician whose music is not connecting people with Krishna when you can instead advertise Krishna and thus bestow the highest benediction upon anyone who sees your T-shirt? This is real intelligence.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?