The Magical, Mystical Early Time of Day

If you will rise very early every morning at least one-and-a-half hours before sunrise, take your morning bath, and chant the holy names of the Lord, you will taste the most wonderful magical, mystical experience and feel a connection with that astoundingly gorgeous Supreme Personality of Godhead named Krishna, who owns and controls everything and bestows unlimited peace and happiness upon all those who chant His names with love. If you are not already doing this every day, add it to your daily schedule and be blessed with the supreme nectar.

George Harrison Relishes Hare Krishna Japa Meditation

George Harrison Relishes Hare Krishna Japa Meditation

Testimonials From Our Satisfied Subscribers

Testimonials From Our Satisfied Subscribers - Vivek Krishna
First of all I would like to thank my teacher, Sankarshan Das Adhikari Prabhu. for taking time for answering many of my questions. I am blessed to have one of Srila Prabhupada's direct disciple teaching me.

The e-course has been like a light in darkness of my life. It has served me with answers to my many questions about spirituality with authenticity. I just love the way Gurudeva answers my questions. None of the reasons or answers are self-made or irrational or proof-less. All answers are authentic due to references made using scriptures.

I recommend this e-course to everyone who are busy in this materialistic world in search of any answers to spiritual questions.

Thanks and regards,
Vivek Krishna

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Is this Love or Illusion?

Since a long time back I have been trying to understand my feelings. I feel for one person very strongly so much that I sometimes see that person around me. And thinking about that person brings tears to my eyes. Is this love or illusion? I think it is illusion as I believe the emotions are towards a material body. However, I need your advice.
Thanking you.

S.B.

Answer: Transform Illusion into Pure Love

You have intelligently and properly understand that your feelings are material. They are simply a perverted reflection of your original natural intense feelings of love for Lord Krishna. The cure is that you should intensely more and more every day absorb your mind in hearing about, remembering, glorifying and serving that supreme all-attractive person Krishna. When you master the art of loving Krishna, your love for Him and all living beings will become perfect. Until then your sense of love will be polluted by a false sense of bodily identity.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?