Qualification for Krishnizing this Planet

As followers of Lord Caitanya it is our duty to inundate this entire planet with Krishna consciousness. However, if we are to have any success at all in doing this, we must become qualified by mastering the art of engaging all of our senses in the service of Krishna. As long as we are the servants of our senses we will not be very effective in flooding this planet with Krishna consciousness. But to the extent that we become the masters of our senses to that extent we will be effective in making the world Krishna conscious.

Srila Prabhupada Reveals the Highest Truth

Srila Prabhupada Reveals the Highest Truth

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Does Krishna Forgive Me for My Sins?

I have a very strange fear of God these days that is inexplicable. I am always worried of offending Him. For example if my feet touch any piece of paper by mistake walking on the road I feel a compulsion to ask for forgiveness. Same if I spill or step on water or anything I believe should not be touching feet. This is not on a small scale. It happens all the time and I cannot act normally. I cannot just simply step on a newspaper on the floor in the bus. I have to pick it up and ask for forgiveness. I am always scared of God and this affects my love for Him. I cannot love Him freely if I always see Him as someone who always judges and punishes me for every little thing. Also when I spoke to a lady generally about karma that what goes around comes around she said our God forgives. You know she meant Lord Jesus.

I really love God, and I try, but being human I cannot please Him all the time. I cannot stop walking on the road or avoid certain behavior. I have had some bad experiences in life, and I always think God is punishing me and am very tired now. Don't know how to please Him. Does Krishna not forgive? Do I have to pay for absolutely every known or unknown wrong I ever did?

Please help me love Him better

Sincerely
L.M.

Answer: If You Surrender Unto Him

Actually you are doing nothing more than punishing yourself. If you will simply take shelter of the bona fide spiritual master and chant Lord Krishna's names with love Krishna will forgive you for all the sins you have ever committed in millions of births, and you will be able to live your life in a state of unlimited happiness pleasing Krishna 24 hours daily.

And don't worry about committing an offense by stepping on some water or a piece of paper. This is simply your foolish imagination. Scripture we cannot step on, but there is no offense for stepping on an ordinary newspaper or scrap of paper.

It's true that Jesus forgives and takes upon himself the reactions of the sins of those who surrender to Him. But these so-called Christians are such rascals that they continue sinning and heaping more and more suffering upon poor Jesus Christ. The Bible says that it is a sin to kill, but these nonsense characters are running huge slaughterhouses all over the world killing millions of innocent animals every day simply to satisfy their lust to taste blood. And they want to heap all of their sinful reactions upon Jesus Christ. Just see how selfish and ungrateful they are. This is not love of Jesus or love of God. This is love of eating bloody flesh.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?