The Purpose of My Life

The purpose of my life is to become a pure devotee of Krishna fully qualified to see Krishna face to face and in co-operation with the devotees of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) to make the entire world Krishna conscious. I am prepared to take birth after birth in this material world to accomplish this mission, if this is what Krishna desires of me. This purpose of life gives me great happiness and satisfaction because this is what my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada desires of me.

Radha and Krishna Save Us From All Miseries

Radha and Krishna Save Us From All Miseries

Testimonials From Our Satisfied Subscribers

I have been a regular reader of your e-course material. By yours and Krishna's grace I have been able to understand the science of Krishna consciousness. In my day-to-day life I remain on material platform. But when I read your course material it helps me to remember Krishna and take me to the Krishna consciousness platform. Your teachings help me to remain on the path of Krishna consciousness and bhakti practices. I assure you that I shall introduce my friends and relatives to this e-course for the sake of expansion of Krishna consciousness movement.

Regards.
Yours truly,

Sandip Koranne

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Your View on Advaita Philosophy?

What are your views on advaita Vedanta philosophy?

Shubham Ghanghas

Answer: The Vedic Conclusion, Not My View

It is not a matter of my views. It is a matter of what is the conclusion of the authoritative Vedic scriptures.

Advaita means non-dual. So advaita philosophy, is to see that everything is absolutely one. Advaita philosophy by itself in incomplete, because within the absolute oneness of everything duality or variety also simultaneously exists. For example, there is God and there is also the creation or energy of God. This is duality. It is not everything and everyone is God as the followers of Advaita philosophy propound. The correct understanding of the Absolute Truth is that it is simultaneously advaita (non-dual) and dvaita (dual). This is the sublime philosophy taught by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?