How to Conquer the World

The formula for conquering the world is very simple. Everyone in this entire material world is starved for love, pure love uncontaminated by lust, anger, greed, madness, illusion or envy. Without this pure love or minus this pure love, everyone is dissatisfied no matter what position of so-called enjoyment they achieve in this world up to even up to the point of becoming Lord Brahma, the controlling demigod of this entire universe. In the material world such pure love is not available because everyone is tinged with the impure desire to be the center of enjoyment instead of rightfully engaging in the service of the Supreme Enjoyer, Lord Sri Krishna. The solution for all this madness and misery is very simple. Give your love to Krishna, and share love of Krishna with everyone that you meet. This is real love. This is real bliss. This is the purpose for which we exist. All we are saying is give Krishna consciousness a try. Try it. You'll love it. The entire world will be conquered.

ISKCON New Vedic Cultural Center--Pune, India

ISKCON New Vedic Cultural Center--Pune, India

Pure Devotional Service Seminar--Pune, India--17 April 2015

Pure Devotional Service Seminar--Pune, India--17 April 2015

Questions and Answers--ISKCON Pune--17 April 2015

Questions and Answers--ISKCON Pune--17 April 2015

Testimonials From Our Satisfied Subscribers

Testimonials From Our Satisfied Subscribers - Vraja Kishora Das
When I was 17 years old I got an invitation to come to a lecture of a teacher from America. First of all I was not so enthusiastic, but I decided to give it a try. When I came to the place where the program was held I met His Grace Sriman Sankarshan Das Adhikari and Srimati Guru Mataji. Something amazing happened! Some bliss and happiness approached my heart. After attentive listening I came back at home and immediately decided to check out what is this Self Realization Course ( www.backtohome.com ). After investigation I decided to write a question. What was most inspiring was that all questions were answered in quite a short time and also very personally answered. This personal way of teaching authentic knowledge completely conquered my heart.

Everyone who looks for an expert bona fide spiritual teacher, or for authentic spiritual knowledge, or just are looking for happiness in his life I am instantly recommending this amazing Ultimate Self Realization Course!

Vraja Kishor dasa

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Can I Chant Hare Krishna During Office Hours?

Dear Sir,

I am working in a government office. Can I chant Krishna's holy names during office hours? If I do this, is it correct or not?

Jayakumar Gopal

Answer: Krishna Says to Chant 24 Hours Daily

Krishna says in the Bhagavad-gita that we should be chanting His names 24 hours a day. So it is appropriate to chant His names in all times and places wherever you can.

When I was working for MCI corporation in the USA we would get a 15 minute break during a four hour shift. During that time I would chant Hare Krishna japa mala in the hallway. When one day I wore Vaisnava tilaka to work my boss noted that wearing tilaka inspired me to do a better job, and he consequently ordered me to always wear tilaka to work.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?