The Ecstasy of Krishna Consciousness

After an unlimitedly nectarean week of sharing Krishna with the wonderful devotees in Riga, Latvia today we are driving south to Kaunas to share and taste more nectar of Krishna consciousness with the wonderful devotees of Lithuania. There is truly nothing sweeter than Krishna consciousness. When the world wakes up and realizes this there will be peace and prosperity everywhere. May that day come soon. This is one of the reasons that we are traveling so much.

The Baltic States


The Baltic States

Testimonial From Bhakta Shashank

Testimonial From Bhakta Shashank
It was one of most auspicious days of my life, 19th of December, 2011, when I was searching for Srila Prabhupada's videos I came across this wonderful e-course. I feel that Srila Prabhupada has connected me to this e-course. I wish I could describe how fortunate I am. I feel this e-course is designed just for me. I get the solution of all the problems of my life on a daily basis through Thought for the Day. Thank you for accepting me as one of your students. Thank you for all the pain that Your Grace has taken to answer my questions. I feel every human being of this planet should be a part of this e-course if they want to stay happy and make their life successful. Gurudeva personally answers all the queries. I am very fortunate to be connected to one of the most dedicated disciples of Srila Prabhupada through this wonderful e-course.

Bhakta Shashank

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Follow Krishna at Home?

How to follow Krishna at home or in the office

Please let me know.

Jasani

Answer: Follow These Instructions

The follow article is very helpful. Read it carefully and follow it as best you can:

http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/kc_at_home.htm

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?