You Are From the Spiritual World

You are not a citizen of this material world. You are simply a visitor here. But you've been stranded here for so long that it has started to feel like this is home. This place is incompatible with your real nature. Your actual nature is that you are eternal, full of bliss, and knowledge. But in this material world, to the the contrary, you experience temporality, ignorance, and misery. Therefore the only intelligent to do is to revive your original nature and go back to your original home in the spiritual world. When you are ready to go the guru, the bona fide spiritual master, is ready to take you there. Are your ready to begin your journey now back to you original home? I certainly hope so because it troubles me greatly for you to be unnecessarily suffering.

Lord Sri Krishna is Inviting You to Come Home

Lord Sri Krishna is Inviting You to Come Home

Video for the Day

Dance in the Rain of Krishna's Love

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Become Free From Misery?


Yesterday I have enrolled for this course - Ultimate Self Realization Course. I want to ask how to proceed with this course. I am having little difficulty in understanding Gita.

I am facing lot of difficulties and problems in my life. I am feeling depressed. Hopelessness is surrounding me. I am not able to concentrate on anything. My career, health, relations: everything is falling apart. Please guide me on what can I do to feel good and stable.


Eagerly waiting for your reply,

Your student

Answer: Follow These Guidelines​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Poorvi,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Material distress is actually the greatest blessing because it enables us to realize that this material world is not our actual home. The solution is that now you should seriously take to the path of bhakti or devotion so that you can regain your original nature of eternity, knowledge, and bliss. Kindly follow the guidelines given in this article found through the link below, and your life will become unlimitedly sublime.

http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/kc_at_home.htm

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?