I Want to Take You Home​​

Since time immemorial you've been unnecessarily rotting here in this most miserable material existence when instead you could be back in your original position in the spiritual world as an eternal youth relishing pure love and unlimited bliss at every moment in the association of Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead and His pure devotees. So, on the order on my spiritual to deliver all of the fallen souls of this material world back to home, back to Godhead, I want to now take you back to your original position in the spiritual world. Are you willing to come? Or would you rather continue rotting here in this hellish material existence? It's your choice. I sincerely hope that you will make the right decision for your ultimate benefit and the ultimate benefit of all living beings!

Krishna is Inviting You to Come Home

Krishna is Inviting You to Come Home

Video for the Day

I Want to Take You Back to Godhead

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Can I Get a Guru?

Dear Sir,

How can I get a guru? Please advise. I am in Douala, Cameroon central Africa.

Regards,
Frank Ikomey

Answer: You Have Already Found a Guru

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Frank,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You have already found a guru. I have been ordered by my guru, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, that after his disappearance (which was in 1977) I should also become a guru. So in his pursuance of his order since 2001 I have been accepting hundreds of disciples from all over the world to guide them how to become spiritually perfect and thus become qualified to go back to home, back to Godhead after leaving their present material bodies.

If you would like to become my disciple and are prepared to accept some simple disciplines in your daily life, I will gladly accept you as my disciple. The disciplines are that you must every day chant at least 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna mantra on japa beads along with strictly avoiding illicit sex, meat eating, intoxication, and gambling.

Go to this web page to learn more about what it means to become an initiated disciple:

​​​​​​​http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/teachings/krishna-consciousness-at-home/

I will be greatly pleased with you, if you are willing to follow the principles that are explained on the above web page. If so, I will accept you as my duly initiated disciple and take you back to home, back to Godhead, never to take birth again in this most rotten material world.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?