Krishna is My Best Friend

I have never have any problems in my life because Lord Sri Krishna, who is the owner of everything and the ultimate controller of everything that is going on, just happens to be my best friend. If I sometimes think that I have problems, that is simply my forgetfulness, my ignorance. The real fact is that as long as I stay in touch with my best friend by doing everything for His pleasure and satisfaction I will be always be aware how His inconceivable, unlimited mercy is fully manifested in my life at every moment. This exact same facility is available to every living being throughout all of existence because Krishna is indeed the best friend of everyone. This material existence is full of poor unfortunate souls who have forgotten that Krishna is their best friend and are therefore suffering like anything unnecessarily. Our mission given to us by Lord Sri Krishna is to awaken and educate all of these unfortunate souls into knowing who is their actual best friend and into fully re-establishing their eternal, loving relationship with Him.

My Best Friend, Krishna

My Best Friend Krishna

Video for the Day

Awaken Your Dormant Krishna Consciousness

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Deal With Ups and Downs in Bhakti?

Dear Bona Fide Guru, Sankarshan das Adhikari,
All glories to Srila Prabhupada,

I an experiencing the power of Maya, material things more strongly when I make more effort on practicing bhakti (16 rounds or more Japa and 4 regulative principles). It is like ups and downs - few days of feeling stronger on spiritual activities, then more stronger material problems/obstacles (came from duties at work and family with 3 small children). And I understand that there is a huge amount of mud and garbage in me, but why? Why material energy is so strong, and fights like a tiger? And me feeling like rabbit against that tiger... better like bird, which sometimes flies out of the problem, but usually it is envy, lust and ego is boiling in me. What to do with this and how to realize and practice with more service for Krishna?

I know that you are coming to Lithuania, Kaunas next week. And I read this news with such bliss :) I am eager to meet and bow down to you. Hoping to become your initiated disciple as soon as possible.

Robertas Å unokas

Answer: Practice Patiently and They Will Level Out.

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Robertas,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

We all have a huge amount of spiritual garbage in our hearts because since time immemorial we have rebelled against the supremacy of Krishna. For countless eons we have been holding tightly onto maya or illusion, and this has become our habit. To break an old bad habit is not always easy. So it is natural that in the beginning there will be some ups and downs. However, if we persist in our endeavor to awaken our dormant Krishna consciousness, the ups and downs will gradually level out, and we will become solidly fixed in Krishna consciousness 24 hours daily. Therefore we must patiently endure the difficulties we experience in the neophyte stage of Krishna consciousness and keep intensifying more and more our determination to become Krishna’s pure devotees. The rewards and the bliss we will taste will be unlimited, far far beyond what we could ever expect even with our wildest imagination.

I will be very happy to accept you as my initiated disciple when you are recommended for initiation by your local ISKCON authority.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?