Please Support Our World Deliverance Mission​​​​​​​

The entire human population is suffering like anything without Krishna consciousness. Therefore to relieve them from their current misery and save them from going down to the animal kingdom in their next births we want to attract the whole world to join our Ultimate Self Realization Course to train them how to awaken their dormant Krishna consciousness. My disciple, Amala Purana Das, who is advertising our course on Google, has found an effective way of advertising that is bringing in hundreds of new subscribers every day. Because of his noble efforts we have recently added over 2,000 new subscribers to our e-course. The advertising is billed on a pay-per-click basis, so there is substantial expense required for this dynamic growth. Thus I am requesting you, my students, disciples, and followers to kindly pitch in and contribute something to help fund this highly successful advertising campaign. Those who assist our world deliverance mission will be greatly blessed by Lord Sri Krishna. Thus we encourage everyone to take advantage of this most auspicious opportunity by going to:

https://www.gofundme.com/let-us-bring-spiritual-revolution

and making an offering of love. Those who are not able to use GoFundMe can get instructions from Amala Purana how to do a direct bank transfer by writing to him at <amalapurana.das@gmail.com>.

Devotees Chanting Hare Krishna in New York City

Devotees Chanting Hare Krishna in New York City

Video for the Day

Please Help Spread Krishna Consciousness

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Guide My Wife?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to you.

I have a serious problem in my life. I beg for your blessings and mercy. I am married and have two children. My wife was chanting for 10 years and suddenly she has stopped chanting. My heart is breaking by seeing this. What should i do? Please help me, I beg at your lotus feet.

I want to help her, but I don't know how. I beg for your blessings and mercy.

Your aspiring servant

Answer: Tell Her That She Must Chant​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Student,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You must be strong in your own daily chanting of at least 16 rounds and then preach to her strongly that without surrendering to Krishna she will go down to animal kingdom in her next birth. She will not go back to home, back to Godhead. Tell her that if she desires genuine happiness, she must chant at least 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna mantra every day on her japa mala beads. Also if she does not chant, she will set a very bad example for the children.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?