I Want to Lead the World Out of Chaos​​

In a morning walk conversation on 11 December 1973 in Los Angeles Srila Prabhupada gave his disciples the following instruction:

"You should utilize the favor of God and be yourself perfect, and be leader of the whole world."

As a disciple of Srila Prabhupada it is my duty to successfully carry out the order given to me by my spiritual master. Therefore in fulfillment of this instruction my desire is to be perfect in Krishna consciousness and to lead the entire world out of chaos by bringing everyone to Krishna consciousness. Even though this is a seemingly impossible task I am begging Lord Sri Krishna that the impossible can now become possible and that He will now empower me to be His completely pure devotee and to awaken the entire world to Krishna consciousness.

Srila Prabhupada Instructs Disciples on Venice Beach

Srila Prabhupada Instructs Disciples on Venice Beach

Video for the Day

I Teach Individual and Global Perfection

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: What Food is Good For Me?

Good day. Please I do have a question to ask. To be spiritual what food is good for me to help me on my journey?

Ebenotwey

Answer: Only Vegetarian Foods Are Allowed

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Ebenotwey,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Thank you very much for your sincere interest.

The proper diet for a human being is only eat the remnants of what has first been offered to God. Meat, fish, and eggs are not accepted by the Lord. He will only accept offerings made with love and devotion from the following categories of foods: fruits, grains, vegetables, and dairy products.

You will find more information here:
http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/teachings/how-to-offer-your-food-to-krishna/

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?