My Life's Two Most Important Goals​​​​​​​

The two most important goals of my life are:

1. Become a completely pure devotee who is qualified to see Krishna face-to-face at every moment. I desire this because is Srila Prabhupada personally instructed me to do this in a letter dated 18 December 1972 from Bombay, India: "Now you just apply yourself for becoming qualified to see Krishna face-to-face."

2. Delivering all of the suffering humanity back to home, back to Godhead. I desire this because my spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada has ordered me to be Krishna conscious and has defined a person who is Krishna conscious in the following way in his purport to Srimad Bhagavatam, 4th Canto, Chapter 12, Text 36 as follows: "A Krishna conscious being is always engaged in planning how to take all of suffering humanity back home, back to Godhead."

Thus on the order of my spiritual master I am praying to Lord Sri Krishna that I can now see Him face-to-face and that I can now spark off a global spiritual revolution for delivering the entire suffering humanity back to home, back to Godhead.

Life Without Krishna Consciousness is Hell

Life Without Krishna Consciousness is Hell

Video for the Day

Human Life is Meant for Self Realization

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Stop Masturbation?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to you and Gurumataji. 🙏

I have very sensitive questions to ask you. I hope that you wouldn't mind answering as they are based on Krishna Consciousness.
1) How stop Masturbation? How to stop this urge, how to control it?
2) Is masturbation considered as illicit sex?

Now I follow only three of the four regulative principles: No meat eating, no intoxication, and no gambling. But this "no illicit sex" I am not able to follow. It always disturbs me. Please save me!! I am suffering here. Please teach me how to stop these lustful activities. I want to concentrate on my Krishna consciousness. I am seeking your advice. Thank you so much, Srila Gurudeva.

Your Servant. 🙏
H.

Answer: Pray to Krishna For Happiness in Remembering Him​​​​​​​

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Hari,
Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The way to stop masturbation is that you do not touch your genitals. You must stop it because it deprives you of your duration of life. It spoils your power of memory and it forces you to take birth in the animal kingdom in your next birth. Semina is only meant to be discharged for making one’s wife pregnant. Any other discharge of semina is illicit sex. When your mind becomes too much disturbed pray to Krishna that you can experience perfect happiness simply by remembering Him with no need of genital stimulation.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Misguided Fools Say that Masturbation is Healthy