As Good As Seeing God at Every Moment

There is no reason to remain miserable in the darkness of illusion separated from God when one can directly be in the presence of God at every moment. If one fully embraces the orders he has received from his spiritual master accepting them as his very life and soul, such embracing of his guru's orders is as good as directly seeing the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krishna, at every minute. This is confirmed by Bilvamangala Thakur as follows:

bhaktis tvayi sthiratarā bhagavan yadi syād
daivena naḥ phalati divya-kiśora-mūrtiḥ
muktiḥ svayaṁ mukulitāñjali sevate 'smān
dharmārtha-kāma-gatayaḥ samaya-pratīkṣāḥ

"If I am engaged in devotional service unto You, my dear Lord, then very easily can I perceive Your presence everywhere. And as far as liberation is concerned, I think that liberation stands at my door with folded hands, waiting to serve me—and all material conveniences of dharma [religiosity], artha [economic development] and kāma [sense gratification] stand with her." (Kṛṣṇa-karṇāmṛta 107)

So let us all now take advantage of this by doing just that. This is real intelligence.

Concert at Goloka, Lithuania

Concert at Goloka, Lithuania

Video for the Day

Reconnecting with the Supreme Person

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Old Are You?

​​​​​​​How old are you?

(Question asked of me in by one gentleman in a recent class.

Answer: I Am an Eternal Youth

Although my body is 70 years old, I, the spirit-soul who is presently and temporarily living within this body, am an eternal youth.​​​​​​​

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?