Let Me Take You Home​​​​​​​

I want to take you home, back to your original identity that you once had in the spiritual world before you fell down into this miserable material existence. All you have to do is follow my simple instructions. Are you ready to enter into the spiritual sky, that abode where there is no birth, no death, no old age, and no disease? If so, I am ready to take you there.

Come With Me Back to the Spiritual Sky

Come With Me Back to the Spiritual Sky

Video for the Day

Don't Misuse this Human Life

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: True Meaning of Love?

I have a question to you, Sir. Please help me. I want to know what is the true meaning of love.

Ananya Dey Sikder

Answer: Give Yourself to Krishna​​​​​​​

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Ananya,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The true meaning of love is to fully give yourself to Lord Sri Krishna, who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the source of all existence. Just as when you water the root of a tree all the leaves and branches are nourished, when you give your love to Krishna, you become the perfect lover of every living being throughout all of existence, including even the plants, animals, and microbial germs.

This is art of giving your loving service to Krishna is learned by becoming a disciple of the bona fide spiritual master, who then trains you how to become absolutely perfect in the art of love.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?