What Could Be More Sublime than This?​​​​​​​

Why be miserable when you can instead relish unlimited bless within your heart by being Krishna conscious? How does this work? Why does being conscious of Krishna catapult us into a state of ever-increasing, unlimited bliss?

The answer is that we are already pure devotees of Krishna, His eternal associates who participate in His unlimitedly blissful divine pastimes in the spiritual world. The only reason we are suffering now in the repetition of birth, death, old age, and disease is that we have forgotten that Krishna is our eternal lord and that we are His eternal servants. So simply by remembering Him and engaging ourselves in His devotional service once again we will gradually wake up and realize our actual eternal identities that we have in the spiritual world and then factually regain or re-enter into them. What could be more sublime than this?

Unlimited Bliss in the Spiritual World

Unlimited Bliss in the Spiritual World

Video for the Day

Do Not Cheat Yourself

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Request: Help Me to Be Krishna Conscious

Dear Sir,

Before two years ago I was in depression/identity crisis. I was searching for my identity, and I did meditation regularly. But when I joined ISKCON, (The International Society for Krishna Consciousness), I had a sudden spiritual awakening experience. After that my life has changed a lot. Before this I was an atheist. Now that I am inclined towards spirituality I need the blessings and guidance of a guru. So kindly help me.

Nirmalaya S.

Answer: Follow These Guidelines​​​​​​​

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Nirmlaya,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I will be most happy to guide you how to attain spiritual perfection. Kindly follow the guidelines contained in this article:

http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/kc_at_home.htm

And feel free to inquire from me to your full satisfaction.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?