Very Much Blessed by Lord Nṛsiṁhadeva

On 12 October 2022 in Sri Mayapur Dhama I was very much blessed to behold the arati offered to Lord Nṛsiṁhadeva. It very deeply inspired me. Especially these lines from the Nṛsiṁha prayers that we sang resonated very powerfully, intensely my heart:

bahir nṛsiṁho hṛdaye nṛsiṁhaḥ:

"Let Lord Nṛsiṁhadeva sit in the core of my heart, killing all my bad propensities. Let my mind become clean so that I may peacefully worship the Lord and bring peace to the entire world."

Thus in the mood of the above lines I begged Lord Nrisimhadeva to bless me that I can now be a spotlessly pure devotee and that I can now deliver all the suffering souls that are caught up in the cycle of repeated birth and death here in this material world back to their original home in the spiritual world.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Lord Nṛsiṁhadeva Arati in Mayapur

Lord Narasimhadev Arati, Mayapur

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Who is Gaura Nitai?

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to Srila Gurudeva.

I have one question in my mind from many month's. The question is, "Who is Gaur Nitai?".

Hare Krishna

Yaswant Raj Malik

Sri Sri Gaura Nitai

Sri Sri Gaur Nitai

Answer: Lord Krishna and Lord Balarama

From: Sri Mayapur Dhama

My Dear Yashwant,
Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Sri Sri Gaur and Nitai are the very same Krishna and Balarama reappearing in this wicked age of Kali to bless us all with Their inconceivable mercy by delivering us from the cycle of birth and death back to our original home in the spiritual world. They are described as follows in this wonderful verse from the Sri Caitanya Caritamrita, Adi Lila, Chapter 1, Text 2:

vande śrī-kṛṣṇa-caitanya-
nityānandau sahoditau
gauḍodaye puṣpavantau
citrau śan-dau tamo-nudau

"I offer my respectful obeisances unto Śrī Kṛṣṇa Caitanya and Lord Nityānanda, who are like the sun and moon. They have arisen simultaneously on the horizon of Gauḍa to dissipate the darkness of ignorance and thus wonderfully bestow benediction upon all."

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?