Most Auspicious Initiation Ceremony

Today I am giving initiation to many sincere souls who are serious about spiritual life. Initiation means a second birth. We get our first birth from our mother and father. And if we are one of the most fortunate people in the history of the universe we get our second birth from a bonafide spiritual master and Lord Sri Krishna in the form of initiation. The most glorious day of my entire life was the day when I become the initiated disciple of my eternal spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktvedanta Swami Prabhupada after suffering for millions of births through the 8,400,000 species of life here in this material existence.

And it is my greatest happiness than now on Srila Prabhupada's order I can initiate many sincere souls today who now become my disciples and his grand disciples. I will be their spiritual father, and Srila Prabhupada will their spiritual grandfather.

I must also express my eternal indebtedness to my beloved wife (my better half) known to my disciples as Guru Mataji, who serves them as their most wonderful, loving Guru Mother.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Glorious Day of My Life, the Day I Got Initiated by Srila Prabhupada

Sankarshan Das Initiation cermony

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Blessing: Thanks to Krishna

Hare Krishna 🙏 🙏 🙏
All Glories unto You, my Gurudeva and Gurumata.
All Glories unto Srila Prabhupada .

My Gurudeva,
Please accept my dandaavat pranam. As my previous mail was to beg your meeting, you have given me permission to meet you at Mayapur Dham. But my misfortune is that I could not manage to go to Mayapur Dham. So, I was watching Mangal Arati on Mayapur TV Live and begging to Radha-Madhava if He blesses me showing my Gurudeva live in this Mangal Arati (as knew Gurudeva is in Mayapur Dham 10th to 15th October 2022). And, really Radha-Madhava blessed me showing my Gurudeva doing Tulasi Arati. Instantly I offer my mental dandavat pranam at the lotus feet of Gurudeva and offer thanks to Krishna. Hare Krishna 🙏 🙏 🙏

With dandaavat pronaam
Yours
Ashutosh Biswas

P.S. Here is a screenshot of Gurudeva's Tulasi Arati live darshan attached with this mail:

Sankarshan Das Tulasi arati

My Thanks to You

From: Sri Vrindavan Dhama

My Dear Ashutosh,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Thank you for sharing with me that sublime few minutes I had of being able offer arati to Tulasi Maharani in Mayapur Dhama. It was one of the most special moments of my entire life.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?