Letter to President of the United States of America, Joe Biden

Since Srila Prabhupada told us that we could conquer the world in eighteen days I thought "Why not try for it.?" So for this purpose on 28 October 2022 from here in Vrindavan I wrote the following letter to the president of the United States of America giving him all of my contact information so if he desires he can easily accept my offer. Here's what I wrote:

My Dear Mr. President Biden,

Thank you very much for taking the responsibility of being the leader of the world's leading nation, the United States of America. We have achieved this greatness due to our being based on the principle "In God We Trust." Sadly Godlessness is now becoming more and more manifest in the US and all over the world with the result of the world becoming more and more chaotic. To save the human society from eventually breaking down to becoming like cannibals in the jungle we need to now bring God back to the center in all spheres of human society. This will be a universal God consciousness which is equally appealing to Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, etc. By doing so the world will enjoy a new unparalleled, enlightened era of sublime peace and super abundant prosperity in every town and village all over the world. God has blessed with the vision of how this can be accomplished if I can convince you to take guidance from me on how this can be accomplished.

Are you willing to learn from me how this can be accomplished as soon as possible? Let me know.

Sincerely wishing you well,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

P.S. You may think that writing in this way is a foolish waste of time because the president will totally ignore my request. But I. point out to the wonderful advice Srila Prabhupada gave to my Godbrother Balavanta Prabhu in a letter dated 22 December 1971 that he wrote from Bombay (Mumbai) India:

"We should always be enthusiastic to try for shooting the rhinoceros. That way, if we fail, everybody will say Never mind, nobody can shoot a rhinoceros anyway, and if we succeed, then everyone will say, 'Just see, what a wonderful thing they have done.'"

So by going after the president of the United States I am going for very, very big powerful rhinoceros. Let's see now what Lord Sri Krishna arranges.

Joe Biden, President of the United States

Joe Biden, President of the United States

Big Rhinoceros

Big Rhinoceros

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Become Free from Material Desires?

Hare Krishna, Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances at your lotus feet.

How to get rid of materialistic desires, whether it's about body or money or success or career? Kindly throw some light. I have been trapped so much in materialistic desires even though I am doing my sadhana and completing my rounds of japa.
Whether I can be liberated in this life?

Your insignificant servant,

Sandipani Muni das

Answer: Replace Them with Spiritual Desires

From: Sri Vrindavan Dhama

My Dear Sandipani Muni,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Desire must be there because it is a natural part of being a living being. So desire cannot be extinguished. The easy way to get rid of material desires is to replace them with spiritual desires, which give unlimited satisfaction to the self. Material desires, when gratified, give only give temporary satisfaction. But spiritual desires, when gratified, give unlimited ever-increasing satisfaction. So what kind of satisfaction do you desire, temporary limited satisfaction, or eternal ever-increasing satisfaction?

Spiritual desires are very nicely described in the Nrsimha prayers we sing every morning.

bahir nṛsiṁho hṛdaye nṛsiṁhaḥ:
"Let Lord Nṛsiṁhadeva sit in the core of my heart, killing all my bad propensities. Let my mind become clean so that I may peacefully worship the Lord and bring peace to the entire world."

So make these your desires:
1. to have a pure heart that will enable you to see Krishna face to face, eye to eye and
2. to make the entire world Krishna conscious.

If you make these your desires, you will taste ever-increasing bliss and your material desires will evaporate. They will be no more.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?