Srila Prabhupada is Not Dead and Gone

Even though Srila Prabhupada physically departed from this world on 14 November 1977 he is not dead and gone. Especially when I attend his Guru Puja celebration here in Vrindavan I feel how is still present here with us and has not actually departed. Click here to experience Guru Puja in Vrindavan.

In a letter written to Cidananda Das on 25 November 1973 Srila Prabhupada explains how the spiritual master lives forever and his disciple lives with him:

"I should be returning to Los Angeles the last week of November and I should be more than happy to see you there. Please always try to remember me by my teachings and we shall always be together. Just like I have written in the first publications of Srimad-Bhagavatam, 'The spiritual master lives forever by his divine instruction and the disciple lives with him.', because I have always served my Guru Maharaja and followed his teachings I am now even never separated from him. Sometimes Maya may come and try to interfere, but we must not falter, we must always follow the chalked out path laid down by the great acharya's and in the end you will see."

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Srila Prabhupada's Guru Puja in Vrindavan

Srila Prabhupada's Guru Puja in Vrindavan

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Request: Please Help Me

Please accept my humble obeisances, Gurudeva.

Gurudeva, I feel like I have lost myself that I have lost everything. Life becomes so hard day by day. In this situation of life I have no one with me except my family and Krishna and I feel like I am so much bad person that everyone leaves me! I am just not able to handle the situation. I am praying to Krishna but nothing happens correctly. Please, Gurudeva, make everything all right. Please help me. Hari bol.

S. Das

Reply: See Krishna's Perfect Arrangement

From: Sri Vrindavan Dhama

My Dear S.,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The difficulty is that your vision is not correct. You are not seeing how Lord Sri Krishna is arranging everything perfectly at every moment to bring you to the point of complete, total surrender at His lotus feet, which will completely liberate from all distress for all of eternity.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?