Abortion is Murder

Nowadays millions of people are arguing that they have a right to have an abortion. They argue, "My body, my choice." But it is not their body. It the body of another living being who has taken shelter of the woman's womb to develop a body. From the very moment of conception a living being is present, having entered the woman's womb being transmitted in the male semen. The karmic reaction for having an abortion is to be aborted in their next life. It is a most ghastly sin, and it brings a most ghastly reaction.


Sankarshan Das Adhikari

A Living Being Has Taken Shelter of the Womb

Abortion is murder

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Should I Have an Abortion?

Hare Krishna
Please accept my humble obeisances.
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada
All Glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga

I am really feeling very guilty and ashamed to tell you. I have just done stri dharma,. As my husband was asking me for physical relation for so many days. I avoided him so many times.. but later he tried to take doubts on me. And chastity. So I consult local mataji near me, asked me to perform stri dharma.. serve your husband. So. Finally keep guilt in my mind, I serve him.

Now, today I get know, that I am pregnant. I told me husband the same. (For which I am not physically prepared not even our financial condition), that's why actually I was ignoring him or denying him for physical relation. So now he asked me to not to maintain fetus. As practically we are not in financial condition and not even surrounding is favourable to us, not even relatives.

I have become dumb after listening this.. no words to say to him. I am fallen.. and feeling like become killer of whom, who is not yet formed as human.

I don't know what to do . Please guide me..

I am feeling Krishna will never forgive me for this..
I seek your Padashraya..

Please guide me..

Hare Krishna
Most unfortunate,
C.

Answer: Do You Want to Be Aborted?

My Dear C.
Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You were foolish to consult some local Mataji who was also a fool instead of consulting the spiritual master. This is called "fools paradise" when the fools take their guidance from the fools. Now you are suffering the result of your foolishness. The real meaning of stri dharma, is to only have sex life according to religious principles. This means to have sex only for procreation, not for recreation.

Srila Prabhupada stringently warns us against abortion in his purport to Srimad Bhagavatam, Fifth Canto, Chapter 14, Text 9:

"The Supreme Personality of Godhead does not allow anyone to act against the stringent laws of material nature; therefore illicit sex is punished life after life. Illicit sex creates pregnancies, and
these unwanted pregnancies lead to abortion. Those involved become implicated in these sins, so much so that they are punished in the same way the next life. Thus in the next life they also enter the womb of a mother and are killed in the same way. All these things can be avoided by remaining on the transcendental platform of Krishna consciousness. In this way one does not commit sinful activity. Illicit sex is the most prominent sin due to lusty desire. When one associates with the mode of passion, he is implicated in suffering life after life."

Abortion is murder. If on the order of your husband you kill that living being who has taken shelter of your womb, you will both be aborted in your next birth. Is this what you want? Do you want to be aborted?

If you don't want to be aborted, you have to keep that child. Let that child take birth. And raise that child to be a devotee of Krishna. If you make this sincere endeavor, Krishna will help you how to maintain that child.

I hope this meets you with the desire to save your child, not murder him.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?