Back in the Holy Land of India

Many years ago in 1968 as a young college student trying to decide on my career I opted for the choice of relocating from the United States to India to become a holy beggar for the purpose of the career of becoming spiritually realized. But then Krishna arranged that I would become so blessed to be connected with India's most glorious son, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, by becoming his disciple. Now on his order Gurumataji and I are preaching Krishna consciousness all over the world and have on 30 September 2022 just made another visit to India to help the people of India become reconnected with their own spiritual culture, that they have so much lost.

I gave my first lecture to a auditoirum full of young celibate students at ISKCON Pune.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Lecture to Brahmacaris in Pune, India
30 September 2022

Sankarshan Das Lecture in Pune, India

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Become a Pure Devotee?

Hare Krishna, Guru Maharaja,

Please accept my dandavats at your lotus feet.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You have written to me, "You have my full blessings to be a pure devotee and make devotees.".

These instructions from you have been etched in my mind, but I find that I fall short all the time.

How does one become a pure devotee? By chanting and keeping the 4 regulations?

My declining health has reduced the seva from before. I'm struggling to fulfill my vows.

Please forgive me, Guru Maharaja,

I am ashamed to say that I'm falling far behind,

Your fallen disciple

Answer: Beg Krishna For His Help

My Dear Disciple,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Feeling short is a sign that you are advancing nicely. Now you beg Krishna for His help every day, and you will see how by His Mercy you will be making steady progress.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?