Don't Let this Old Man's Body Fool You

Don't this 75 years old senior citizen's body fool you. My actual position is that I am an eternal youth, an associate of Lord Sri Krishna in His transcendental pastimes. So what is my actual age? My actual age is infinity because I have eternally existed in my original spiritual body and I will eternally continue to do so. What is my identity in Krishna's pastimes? That I have not realized yet. But I know that by complete surrender to my eternal spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, that day is coming when I will fully realize what is my eternal identity in the pastimes of my beloved Lord Sri Krishna and I will become fully re-situated in that eternal identity.

I have now two goals that I sing every day in our standard prayer to Lord Nṛsiṁhadeva: bahir nṛsiṁho hṛdaye nṛsiṁhaḥ

Here is how Srila Prabhupada translates these four words:

"Let Lord Nṛsiṁhadeva sit in the core of my heart, killing all my bad propensities. Let my mind become clean so that I may peacefully worship the Lord and bring peace to the entire world."

Thus in the mood of this prayer my goals are to become a spotlessly pure devotee qualified to see my most beloved Lord Sri Krishna face-to-face, eye-to-eye and to become an empowered Vaisnava acharya who can deliver all the suffering souls of this material world back to Home, back to Godhead.

My dear Srila Prabhupada and my dear Lord Sri Krishna, please bless that I can now attain these goals.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Let's All Return Now to Our Original Identities

Return to Our original identities

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Get Rid of Depression?

My Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances at your lotus feet.

I am quite depressed. Stress and anxiety are always there upon me. A sense of future insecurity is always triggering up. Kindly advise me how to tackle these, as not even a single moment I feel good.

Your insignificant servant,
Sandipanimuni das🙏🏻

Answer: Give Pleasure to Krishna

From: Sri Vrindavan Dhama

My Dear Sandipani Muni Das,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Stress, anxiety, and insecurity are the result of considering ourselves to be the center of enjoyment. If the hand tries to enjoy the food separately by squeezing it within thefingers, it will get zero nutrition. But when the hand agrees to give the food to the stomach it will become fully nourished. So instead of trying to enjoy separately you should now make your happiness always giving pleasure to Krishna and to His representative, your spiritual master. In this way you will be swimming at every minute in an ocean of ever-increasing bliss.

Try this sincerely and you will be amazed by the ecstatic results!

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?