Our Special Thanks to Abhishek Pidwa and His Wife

I was very pleased to receive the following message of devotion from Abhishek Pidwa: "Please allow me and my wife to serve in the temple making." along with a $5,001 donation for our new temple project in Austin, Texas. Let us all work together co-operatively as a spiritual family all over the world to make this most glorious Krishna consciousness movement a grand success!

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Whole World is Waiting to Be Awakened

Lord Caitanya's Sublime movement

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Jayaptaka Maharaja as My Siksha Guru?

Hare Krishna, Gurudeva.
Please accept my humble obeisances.
All Glories To Srila Prabhupada.

Dear Srila Gurudeva,
I would like to seek your permission to have His Holiness Jayapataka Swami as my siksha guru. My whole family has taken initiation from his Holiness Jayapataka Swami and we are very comfortable with him.

His Holiness Jayapataka Swami is my late father and close friend and he gives a lot of advice to my family and is very very kind to my family.

With this I would like to seek your permission.

Thank you,

Saci suta das

Answer: Siksha Guru and Diksha Guru Are Different

My Dear Sacisuta,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You have my fully blessings to take inspiration and blessings from my exalted Godbrother, His Holiness Jayapataka Maharaj.
But always remember that since I am your diksha guru (initiating spiritual master) I am your ultimate authority for delivering you back to home, back to Godhead and that Jayapataka Maharaja is assisting me in delivering you. It is not that you can follow him and disobey me.

Is this clear to you?

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?