I Was an Indian in My Previous Birth

Srila Prabhupada revealed in a letter written on 5 May 1967 to Kirtanananda that some of his disciples were cultivating Krishna consciousness in their past lives and were now placed by Lord Caitanya for His pleasure in the western part of the world to assist Srila Prabhupada in spreading Krishna consciousness in the western countries:

"I think some of you like yourself, Satsvarupa, Brahmananda and Mukunda and Gargamuni, Acyutananda and all of you had already cultivated this Krishna Consciousness in your past lives, now Lord Caitanya wants that this movement should be spread in the western countries, so most probably in your previous births you were all Indians and cultivated this Krishna Consciousness. Now Lord Caitanya has placed you in the western part of the world so that you can now combine together and broadcast the holy message all over the world."

This especially feels true in my case also because my life's career choice as an American university student was to renounce the world and go to India to be a holy beggar for the rest of my life. However in December of 1968 on my way heading east to India I realized that after denying everything material I would have to also deny denial to be complete in my denial of everything. Thus I opted to reverse directions and head west to San Francisco instead to be a part of a great spiritual revolution to totally transform for the better our greatly troubled modern day world. This mood ultimately brought me to becoming Srila Prabhupada's disciple in 1971 to assist him in his world deliverance mission.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

P.S. Also the first time I went to India in around 1980 to attend the annual Mayapur-Vrindavan festival I felt that I had returned home.

Srila Prabhupada Begins ISKCON at
26 2nd Avenue in New York in 1966

Srila Prabhupada begins Iskcon

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Problem: I Cannot Quit Smoking

Hare KRISHNA Prabhu 😁❤🤗 Wow and I had a dream about Lord Nrisimha saving us from Mother Kali 😁🤗 This is what made me become a vegetarian and to serve Lord KRISHNA 😁❤🤗

Never looked back since then. The only challenge I'm having is with smoking. I have reduced to 2 cigarettes a day. But I know that with continued chanting I will get there some day. Thank you so much for your daily emails, Prabhu.

I know I am far behind in your course. But Im still reading the Bhagavad-gita and really understanding it this time. Thank you so much. Take care and God bless you Jay Sri KRISHNA 😁❤🤗😇

Kind Regards
Your eternal servant,

R.G.

Solution: Beg Nrsimhadeva's Mercy

From: Sri Vrindavan Dhama

My Dear R.G.,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Chant Nrsimha prayers every time you want to smoke a cigarette and you will easily be able to quit. Otherwise you are committing suicide.

Is this what you want?



I hope this meets you with sufficient intelligence to stop killing yourself.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?