You Can Achieve Unlimited Bliss

At the present moment you have within you an ocean of unlimited bliss. Therefore all you have to do to experience unlimited bliss at every minute is to learn the art of how to tap into and always swim in that ocean of bliss. This art is learned from the bona fide spiritual master. I have learned it from my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. And now, if you like, I will teach you how to do it also. The choice is yours. You can remain on the roller-coaster of happiness and distress or can you dive forever deeper and deeper into that ocean of unlimited bliss. I hope you make the right choice. I don't like for anybody to be unhappy.

Unlimited Bliss on Govardhana Parikrama

Unlimited Bliss on Govardhana Parikrama

Video for the Day

Welcome to the Human Form of Life

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Why Does Hatred Exist?

Why does hatred exist? Why does a gentle person have to always suffer? Recently I had major surgery, and now I am very much in anxiety. Please tell me how should I pray to Krishna to make my normal life again. How should I increase my faith in Krishna when I am going difficult situations?
How can I be convinced that Krishna is hearing me and that He is always with me?

Poonam Tomar

Answer: Because of Ignorance

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Poonam,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Hatred is due to ignorance. Nobody ever became happy by hating someone. Those who are intelligent cultivate loving feelings for all living beings seeing them all as Krishna's parts and parcels.

Suffering is also due to ignorance. Those who have revived their lost loving relationship with Lord Krishna experience bliss at every minute.

To become peaceful always pray to Krishna that you can be His pure devotee by fully surrendering to Him.

Always see that the difficult situations are Krishna's special blessings upon you to help you fully surrender unto Him for His all-merciful protection.

By fully giving your love to Krishna you will always feel that He is present, that He always hears you, and that He knows everything that you are feeling and experiencing.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?