What I Hate About Lithuania

The spiritual atmosphere manifested by the devotees in Lithuania is so sweetly, wonderful that being here is just like being in the spiritual world surfing in the waves of the ocean of unlimited spiritual bliss. However there is one thing I really hate about this place, and that it is leaving it. Of course by diving deeply into the ocean of Krishna bhakti we are living in that unlimitedly nectarean spiritual world at every minute no matter where we are here in this most rotten material world. This is one my consolation. Therefore I am begging Lord Sri Krishna and my most beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, that I can be eternally diving deeper and deeper and deeper into that most fabulous ocean of transcendental bliss, Krishna consciousness.

Ecstatic Memories of Sharing Krishna in Lithuania

Ecstatic Memories of Sharing Krishna in Lithuania

Video for the day

Concert--Vilnius Lithuania--20 April 2018


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Happiness in Worst Conditions?​​​​​​​

Hare Krishna, please, accept my obeisances. Today during Srimad Bhagavatam class here in Kaunas, Lithuania you mentioned that it is not appropriate to study the 10th canto of the Srimad Bhagavatam without having completed the first nine cantos. What if I came to the temple when the 9th canto was started, and I have not read all nine cantos. Does it mean I should not come to Bhagavatam lectures here in the temple?

Your servant,
Mohini-sakti devi dasi

Answer: Worst Times Are the Greatest Blessing

Because we are giving lectures based on all the cantos of the Srimad Bhagavatam, you are most welcome to attend the temple even when we are giving lectures on the Tenth Canto.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?