By Krishna Bhakti We Will See Krishna Eye to Eye​

When our hearts become completely pure we will see Krishna eye to eye, just as I can see you or you can see me. In this regard Srila Prabhupada explains as follows in a Bhagavad-gita lecture given in New York City on 27 November 1966:

"Krishna is within you. We have no realization. Due to my material conception of life, I have no realization. So you have to realize that Krishna is there, and you have to purify yourself by service attitude. Then Krishna will reveal. You will see, eye to eye."

He also explains in a Bhagavad-gita lecture given in New York City on 14 August 1966 as follows:

"Because I cannot see what is happening beyond this wall, oh, that does not mean there is nothing beyond this wall. So everyone wants to see God immediately. God you can see when you are perfectly qualified. When you are in perfect knowledge, you can see God eye to eye just like you are seeing me, I am seeing you. But that requires qualification. You have to wait. That qualification is Krishna consciousness. That qualification means Krishna consciousness."

We Will See the Most Beautiful Krishna Directly

We Will See the Most Beautiful Krishna Directly

Video for the Day

Think Globally and Act Locally for Krishna


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question:

How to Preach Boldly When You Are Not Perfect?
Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

I know I have to become Krishna conscious for myself, for Your Divine Grace and Srimati Gurumataji, and now for my husband also, and yes for the whole world actually because an individual's becoming Krishna conscious has an impact on the global consciousness. There are so many reasons to be Krishna conscious. There is only one reason of not being Krishna conscious, that is uncontrolled senses.

Dear Srila Gurudeva, when I am not able to control my senses, and thus practice with full perfection, how do I boldly represent the movement and philosophy to others? If I am seeing myself with more degraded nature, how do I impress on others about the mystic power of the movement?

Thank you
Your insignificant servant
Lila Manjari Devi Dasi

Answer: Bold Preaching Will Help You Become Perfect

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas

My Dear Lila Manjari,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

In spite of our many deficiencies, preaching boldly will help us overcome our deficiencies because such preaching is obedience the order of Lord
Caitanya:

"Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu therefore advised everyone to become a guru-devotee and preach Krsna consciousness (yare dekha, tare kaha 'krsna'-upadesa [Cc. Madhya 7.128]). That is the easiest way to realize the Supreme Personality of Godhead. By such preaching, the preacher becomes satisfied, and those to whom he preaches are also satisfied. This is the process of bringing peace and tranquillity to the entire world."
(from the purport to Srimad Bhagavatam 7th Canto, Chapter 6, Text 24)

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?