​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Lord Caitanya's World Deliverance Mission

The world, now more than ever, is in desperate need of being awakened to Krishna consciousness as soon as possible because there is truly no other solution for the ocean of difficulties which is presently drowning the human society. It is for this purpose that we have fully dedicated ourselves to Lord Caitanya's world deliverance mission, which is the mission of all the Vaisnava acaryas, even though we are just tiny, insignificant souls struggling to awaken our own Krishna consciousness.

All Hell is Breaking Loose on this Planet Right Now

All Hell is Breaking Loose on this Planet Right Now

Video for the Day

Our Mission: Deliver the Whole World

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: When Will My Marriage Happen?

Dear Sir,

I am totally confused about my marriage with below queries;
1. When it will happen?
2. How long should I wait?
3. Whether or not I should believe in horoscope matching? What will happen If I don't believe in horoscope matching?
--
Ajithbabu Nair

Answer: Not the Most Important Question

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Ajith,

Please accept my blessings.

"When will I get married?” is not the most important question to ask. The most important question is to ask how you can awaken pure love of God within heart, because when you have pure love of God all other issues will easily or automatically resolved.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?