Ten People Shot Dead at Santa Fe High School

The school shooting violence has gotten so bad in the United States that now there is an average of one school shooting every week in the US. For example, on Friday 18 May 2018 ten people were shot dead by a disgruntled student at Santa Fe High School in Santa Fe, Texas. Our leaders all over the world, in spite of making a big show of being competent, are factually unqualified to lead their people on the progressive path to truth peace, happiness, and prosperity. Their idea of how to stop violence is to beef up the security. They do not realize that beef is the real problem. Because they are sending their mothers, the cows, to the slaughterhouses now their schools are become slaughterhouses in which their own sons and daughters are being killed.

​​​​​​​When oh when will that day come when people will agree to hear from the Supreme Authority, Lord Sri Krishna, and make their lives perfect? May that day come soon! May that day come very soon!

Disgruntled Student Prepares to Murder Students

Disgruntled Student Prepares to Murder Students

Video for the Day

How to Stop the Violence

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Complaint: Your Emails Are Fake and Are Making People Fools

Your mails are irrelevant for me. All you say is that we should leave everything and chant Hare Krishna 24 hours a day. We have only one life and it is meant for doing so many things: education, success, family, etc. Worship of the Lord is important and is a part of life. But I don't believe that Krishna asked everyone to leave everything and become a sadhu. So your mails are fake and making people fools. You are enjoying, going places by air, living a comfortable life, but teaching others to sacrifice everything so that you can enjoy their donations.

Shilpi M.

Answer: Our Teachings Are Genuine and Are Enlightening People All Over the World

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Shilpi

Please accept my greetings.

I am sorry that are you finding my writing to be irrelevant. Kindly note that I am not presenting my own philosophy. I am simply presenting the teachings of the Vedic wisdom coming from Lord Sri Krishna, God Himself that have perfectly guided the human society for thousands and millions of years. This wisdom has the power to bring perfect peace and happiness to everyone. Unfortunately because persons such as yourself, which is practically the entire present human population, cannot understand its significance the entire world civilization remains in a very chaotic situation in which horrific violence is being inflicted on innocent animals and children every day.

Your idea that we have only life is incorrect. Lord Sri Krishna confirms in the Bhagavad-gita 4.5:

bahūni me vyatītāni
janmāni tava cārjuna
tāny ahaṁ veda sarvāṇi
na tvaṁ vettha parantapa

"Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy!"

I never teach that everyone should abandon their material duties and become sadhus. Rather we teach everyone how to become perfect in their duties by doing them as an offering of love to God. There are four orders of the human society. Those in the renounced order act as teachers and guide the people in general. But it is not that everyone in the society is a teacher. Are you proposing that we should rid the human society of all teachers?

Thousands of people all over the world are finding great strength and happiness in what I am writing. This is not because it is my writing. Rather it is because I am purely presenting the teachings that are presented by Lord Sri Krishna in the Bhagavad-gita without any deviation, addition, or subtraction.

My travel is not for sense enjoyment. In fact, it is actually hard work traveling so many places around the world in a 70 years old body for teaching the science of bhakti to bring peace, joy, and happiness to people all over the world. There is no question of enjoying somebody’s donation. Whatever loving service is offered by those who appreciate our mission is engaged 100% in the service of God.

If you think that what I am doing is a life of sense enjoyment, I challenge you to do what I am doing, to see if you find it easy. I have fully dedicated the last 50 years of my life to bringing true peace and happiness to all the people in our greatly perplexed and bewildered modern day society. I don’t go to restaurants. I don’t watch movies. I don’t engage in sex. I generally sleep no more than 4 or 5 hours a night. I am fully dedicated 24 hours a day to doing the highest welfare work of delivering all living beings who are suffering in cycle of birth and death back to their original liberated positions in the spiritual world, situated far, far beyond this material world in which we are currently imprisoned.

If you find my life to be sinful, I do not know what I can do to pacify you. I am acting strictly in accordance with my spiritual master's instructions and with teachings of Lord Sri Krishna given by Him in the Bhagavad-gita. What I write is Absolute Truth coming from the Vedas. Thus I am enlightening people all over the world and teaching them how to qualify themselves for going back to the spiritual world when they leave their present material bodies.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Sincerely,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?