Spreading the Mission of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu

Lord Caitanya's world deliverance mission is the greatest benediction upon the suffering souls of this material world. Anyone who takes shelter of Him by regularly chanting the Hare Krishna mantra under the direction of the bona fide spiritual master will be saved from this most hellish material existence and restored to their original transcendental identity in the pastimes of the Supreme Lord in the deathless spiritual world. Therefore may all those who are serious of getting relief from the pangs of this material existence now take complete shelter of Lord Caitanya's movement.

Lord Caitanya's Most Glorious Sankirtana Movement

Lord Caitanya's Most Glorious Sankirtana Movement

Video for the Day

Sharing the Mercy at the Pecan Street Festival


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Request: Save Me From Being Killed By an Evil Spirit​

Dear Great One,

I am with due honor and the most respectful to email you once again from Ghana in the west coast of Africa. I sincerely need your help and kind assistance. I am near to death, and if you don't help there is little chance of survival. I am under terrible spiritual attack. For many months someone has placed evil spell on me by invoking evil marine spirits to attack me. In fact, I do feel the presence of evil entity all around me all the time. I am heavily afflicted and have had many reversal spell cast to lift up and remove this curse but to no avail. Please, I am dying and I urgently need you to save me, or else I will die.

In Ghana here, black magic is done mainly invoking spirits from the rivers to destroy the target, and these evil spirits will never rest till they eliminate the target. Please dear Great Master, have mercy and pity upon me and save me now quickly and speedily and give me sometime to you.

Shaykh Ibrahim Abubakar

Answer: Take Complete Shelter of Lord Krishna

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas

My Dear Shaykh,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Just take complete shelter of Lord Sri Krishna,the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is millions of times more powerful than even the most wicked demons invoked by black magic. He kills all the demons. The way to take shelter of Him is to chant His holy names as much as possible every day.

Lord Caitanya recommends that we constantly remember Lord Krishna by chanting His holy names:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.

This sublime process is essential for every human actually desirous of purifying his existence.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?