Do Not Cheat Yourself

Why cheat yourself? Your actual position is that you are eternal, full of knowledge, and full of bliss. So don't cheat yourself out of who you actually are, relegating yourself to repeatedly be dragged through birth, death, old age, and disease. That would be insane. So don't be insane. Come back now to your original pure state of Krishna consciousness and relish ever-increasing bliss at every moment for all of eternity. Are you with me on this point? I certainly hope so!

Why Be Miserable When You Can Be Ecstatic?
Devotees Chant Hare Krishna in Ecstasy

Devotees Chant Hare Krishna in Ecstasy

Video for the Day

Consciousness Upgrade

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Obtain Guru and Love of Krishna?

How can I get Krishna's love? And when in this life can I get my spiritual master?

Krishna Raaj

Answer: I Am Nothing, Really

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Krishna Raaj,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You already have Krishna’s love. He loves you more than you can even begin to imagine. Now you must reciprocate by fully giving your love to Him. It is then and only then that you will feel His love for You.

If you want me as your guru, you now have your guru. But you must obey me always. Otherwise there is no meaning to guru.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.


Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?