Spiritual Revolution For Bringing True Happiness to the World​

As a youth back in the 60's who was supposed to be choosing a career, I could not relate to any kind of career for earning a livelihood in this world. My only desire was to become self-realized. For this purpose I was on my way to India to renounce the world as a holy beggar fully absorbed in the quest for self-realization However, along the way I realized that to become perfect and complete in renunciation I would also have to renounce renunciation. I realized that renouncing the world was not perfection, that the real perfection was to remain in the world for bringing about a spiritual revolution on this planet for bringing true peace and happiness to all. For two years I tried unsuccessfully doing that on my own. But when I saw that the Hare Krishna movement was successfully making a spiritual revolution I surrendered to its founder, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, as his completely sold out disciple. So now for almost 50 years I have been fully dedicated to carrying out Srila Prabhupada's order to deliver the world from chaos by making a all-encompassing global spiritual revolution. This is the only solution that can bring true peace and happiness to all living beings throughout our universe and indeed the entire multi-universe material existence.

This is an appeal to all our readers that you kindly fully dedicate your lives to assist us in bringing about a spiritual revolution on this planet. This will bring the much desired true peace and happiness to everyone.

Srila Prabhupada Sparks Off a Global Spiritual Revolution

Srila Prabhupada Sparks Off a Global Spiritual Revolution

Srila Prabhupada Sparks Off a Global Spiritual Revolution

Video for the Day

Getting Flowers for Krishna


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Request: Help Me Get Money

I am not a happy man for the past twenty six years. Nothing seems to be in my favor concerning finding money and wealth. I cannot even continue my university education. I need spiritual help to be able to solve my money making problem and to create wealth.

Thank you.
Iddrisu Fushani

Answer: What You Really Need is Krishna

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas

My Dear Iddrisu,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You are foolishly thinking that happiness means having money. What you don’t realize is that no matter how much money you may have you will never be happy unless you have love of God. And if you have love of God, you will completely happy whether you are a millionaire or a penniless beggar. Therefore my best advice to you is that you should fully dedicate your life now for awakening your dormant Krishna consciousness. If you do so, all your problems of life will be automatically solved, and you will be one the happiest people in the entire world.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?