The Unlimited Mercy of Krishna

As our most affectionate father, Krishna eternally manifests unlimited mercy upon all of us living beings. He is never cruel or hateful to anyone. Whatever sufferings we are undergoing are simply due to our own foolishness of cutting ourselves off from Krishna's unlimited mercy. Therefore we should be intelligent enough to reconnect ourselves with that most wonderful of all persons in all of existence.

Krishna Unlimitedly Loves Everyone

Krishna Unlimitedly Loves Everyone

Video For the Day: Wake Up Sleeping Souls

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Why Pray to Krishna?

Dear Guru Maharaja,
Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

It is said in the Bhagavad-gita that the Supreme Lord Krishna is the knower of everything. He knows the past, the present, and even the future. My question is: Does Lord Krishna also know about what is going on in my heart and my mind - my thoughts, feelings, and concerns? If yes, then what is the use of praying to Krishna and expressing my heart to Krishna since He already knows my heart, maybe even better than I do.

Please enlighten me in this regard and remove my misconceptions. Kindly excuse me if my question appears to be a bit offensive. Thanking you in anticipation.

Your servant,
S.K.

Answer: For Your Purification

Yes, Krishna is fully aware of everything that is going on in your mind. Thus He can see clearly what a nonsense rascal you are, how your mind is filled up with so much sense gratification rubbish. So praying is not for making Krishna aware of your coming to Him. Prayer is for purifying your consciousness, for clearing out the rubbish from your mind, so that you are left with one desire and one desire only, to be fully absorbed in His transcendental loving service for all of eternity.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Misguided Fools Say that Masturbation is Healthy