European Union Collapse?

The root cause of all suffering and turmoil is that we are disconnected from God. Therefore any institution which is not God-centered is doomed to ultimately fail. The European Union was formed without even the slightest connection with God. Therefore it is sure to collapse in due course of time. But if the European leaders will take advise from us how to put God in the center of their union it will never be broken. So now let's see if they will hear and heed our warning and do the needful. The problem faced by the European Union is symptomatic of the rapidly disintegrating world order. Unless Krishna or God is put back in the center of the world society, we are surely headed for total global anarchy.

All Problems Are Solved When Krishna is in the Center

All Problems Are Solved When Krishna is in the Center

Video For the Day: Let's Work Together to Save the World

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Chant 16 Rounds of Japa in One Session?

I am writing to you as I am sure you would be able to give me some answers to my questions. I am working diligently towards the goal of 16 rounds of mahamantra, and I have some questions about it. Can you please explain in more details?

1. When I chant the mahamantra, I feel really happy and I am crying like a little baby. Why is this? Why am I crying? What is the feeling of sublime happiness? can you please give some suggestions as to how can I successfully do 16 rounds at once? I am trying to do it in one sitting but I am not able to do it.

2. My another major question to you is when I chant the mahamantra, I see Shri Krishna in the form of Balakrishna (Krishna as a young baby ) on my lap or sometimes Sri Krishna eating the butter. Can you explain why is it always in the form of Balakrishna?

I hope to hear from you.

your servant,

Abhijit

Answer: Get Serious About Hearing and Chanting

You need to stop trying to enjoy your emotions and mental images and develop a genuine taste for the holy names. You need to get serious about carefully chanting and hearing each syllable of the Hare Krishna mahamantra without getting sidetracked by peripheral matters. In this way you will easily be able to chant 16 rounds of japa in one session. We are not interested in having superficial imaginative spiritual ecstasies while chanting. Our interest is to give pleasure to Krishna by our chanting. This is how we will attain spiritual perfection and then experience genuine spiritual ecstasies, not by being carried away by a shadow of ecstasy. When you taste real spiritual ecstasy you will have no difficulty to chant Hare Krishna 24 hours a day. Now you cannot completely 16 rounds in one session.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?