It's Time for a Spiritual Revolution

I am completely disgusted with the present day world situation. The modern day world leaders are totally blind and thus incompetent for properly guiding the human society. By the grace of Lord Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and my most beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, I have been blessed with the formula how the entire world can live in perfect peace and happiness. Therefore I want to make a revolution, a spiritual revolution, on this planet by teaching everyone this formula. But the difficulty is that because everyone is under the grip of these rascal non-leaders, practically no one wants to hear our message. This is the dilemma.

Lecture--19 June 2016--Krishna Balarama Temple--Mauritius

Sankarshan Das Lecture, Krishna Balarama Temple, Mauritius

Video For the Day: Realizations from the Road

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Can I Desire to Make Money?

I am connected to Krishna conscious movement for almost 7 years and my devotion towards Krishna has only increase by his own mercy. As I am student I still have desire to complete my education and get a good job and earn well but just so that I can survive in this material world. I chant 4 - 6 rounds everyday and listen to your lecture and also read lot of Prabhupada's books. But this desire to earn money does not go. I follow the four principles.
Please let me know if this is ok or I have to not wish for anything apart from Krishna's bhakti.

Thanks
Your servant,

Shubham

Answer: If You Will Spend It for Krishna

If you want to be a married man, it is your duty to earn an honest living to support a Krishna conscious lifestyle for your family and to also support the Krishna consciousness movement. Therefore it is proper for you to get a good education for earning an honest livelihood. Thus your desire can be perfectly dovetailed in the service of Krishna, if you spend your income properly in Krishna's service.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?