We Can Solve All the World's Problems

As evidenced by the recent terror attach in Brussels, the world situation is deteriorating more and more, becoming ever-increasingly more hellish and chaotic. But it does not have to be this way. There is indeed a positive alternative for all of this madness. We can solve all the world's problems if the world's leaders will only agree to hear from us, take instructions from us, and carefully and sincerely follow our instructions. But the difficulty is that they are way too proud of themselves thinking that they are very great in spite of their total disqualifications to properly guide the human society. So we will continue with our duty as spiritual teachers by continuing to present our books and teachings as much as possible to everyone that we meet with the hope that somehow someday the entire world will heed and follow the most sublime teachings of Lord Caitanya. When that day comes it will mark the beginning of the most sublime unprecedented era of peace and happiness that the world has ever known.

Brussels Terror Attack Leaves Many Dead and Wounded

Brussels Terror Attack Leaves Many Dead and Wounded

Video For the Day: Don't Cheat Yourself

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Become More Personal With Krishna?

Dear Gurudeva,
Please accept my humble obeisances.
May the dust of your lotus feet be always on my head.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I feel that my relationship with Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is incomplete. I meditate on Him as my Lord and best friend, but usually I don't feel Him to be close. He is rather like my imagination friend. I don't talk to Him much. I don't hear His voice. But I believe He watches me and guides me in my life. Also I believe He speaks to me through your lips and in the Bhagavad-gita.

So, how to become more personal with Krishna?

With love,
Kaspars

Answer: Obedience

Your question is very nice. Thank you for asking such a nice question.

Becoming more personal with Krishna means to feel His presence more and more how He is coming closer and closer to you until that supremely wonderful and most sublime moment when you finally meet Him face to face, eye to eye. This ever-increasing closeness comes naturally for one who is trying his level best to be fully obedient to every instruction of Guru and Krishna in all times, places, and circumstances. In one word the simple, direct answer to your question is: obedience.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?