The Ecstasy of Krishna Katha

There is truly nothing more ecstatic that Krishna katha, the topics of Krishna. The reason this is so is that Krishna Himself is personally manifested in the form of the sound vibrations which describe His glories. That all merciful Supreme Person has so kindly blessed me with unlimited opportunities to describe Him. For this I am eternally grateful to Him and to my most beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

I have just been informed by my disciple, Damodar Das, that all of my recorded lectures up to July 2014 are now uploaded to the internet. They can be heard at:

Link to Over 1,000 Lecture Audios

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Lecturing at ISKCON Pune--29 April 2014Sankarshan Das Lecturing at ISKCON Pune

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: How Can I Stop Staring at Beautiful Girls?

Thank you very much for your association which you are providing through the internet. And thank you very much for your mercy on rascals like me.

I have given up non-vegetarian food long ago and I am not taking any intoxication also. But I am suffering from a big problem. I am not able to control my senses. I am not associating with girls, but whenever and wherever I see a beautiful girl I am not able to control myself from staring at her again and again. I feel how wonderful the girl is, how beautiful she looks. Please help me how can I control myself. I am finding it very difficult.

S.R.

Answer: Remember What Is Really Attracting You

Your problem will be solved if you will understand why girls are so attractive. A dead body of a girl will not attract you because it is not the body itself which is attractive. Rather it is the spirit-soul within that is attractive. And the spirit-soul is attractive because it is part and parcel of Krishna, the Supreme All-Attractive Personality of Godhead. So it is actually Krishna that you are being attracted to. But under the spell of maya you are thinking that it is the woman's body that attracts you. A woman's body is nothing but a bag of blood, flesh, stool, urine, and vomit just like your body. So you should always chant the Hare Krishna mantra and always remember these points about the female body. In this way you will lose your infatuation over the enlarged breasts and hips of a woman's body and become solidly fixed in the sweetest eternal ecstasy of Krishna consciousness.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?