If You Love God, You'll Love His Children

A truly God conscious person does not hate any living being because he sees all living beings as children of God. Therefore he respects and loves everyone as his beloved family members. Anyone who tortures and butchers other living beings in the name of God is the most despicable, heinous hypocrite. Such a person's destinations is the darkest region of hell. But even such a sinful person can be relieved of all his sinful reactions if he surrenders to Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Radha and Krishna in Sri Vrindavan ForestRadha and Krishna in Sri Vrindavan Forest

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Accepting Only Srila Prabhupada As My Guru

Please accept my humble obeisance in your lotus feet.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

My question is that if I die without taking any initiation from a spiritual master but instead accept Srila Prabhupada as my spiritual master, will he help me in getting entry into Krishna's abode? I feel that Srila Prabhupada has really bestowed his mercy on foolish souls like me by introducing the Hare Krishna movement. And I have complete faith in the books written by him. So can I accept him as my spiritual master, even though he is physically not present in this world?

Gaurav C.

Answer: If You Do, You'll Take Initiation From His Disciple

You can certainly accept Srila Prabhupada as your siksha guru, your instructing spiritual master, because if you follow his instructions you will definitely become qualified to enter Lord Sri Krishna's abode. He has instructed that you should take initiation from one of his disciples. Therefore since you are a sincere follower of Srila Prabhupada I am sure that you will do so and become fully qualified to go back to Godhead. However, if someone does not want to follow his instructions, their claim to be his follower is false, and they will not be delivered back to home, back to Godhead until they become fully obedient to Srila Prabhupada's instructions.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?