Always Depend on Krishna And Never Be Disappointed.

If you always depend upon Krishna, you will never be disappointed in any circumstance because Krishna is the perfect orchestrator of everything. Everything that He arranges for us is done with a good reason out of His pure love for us. Because we are covered by the cloud of maya or illusion we usually cannot recognize how everything is being arranged for our benefit. But if we will always stick to the basics of chanting at least 16 rounds of Hare Krishna japa mala every day while strictly avoiding illicit sex, meat eating, intoxication, and gambling--everything will be revealed to us one day and we will fully understand how Lord Krishna has always so amazingly arranged everything so perfectly for all of us.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna Bestows Unlimited Kindness Upon His Devotee SudamaKrishna Bestows Unlimited Kindness Upon His Devotee Sudama

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: What To Do When Muslims Criticize My Religion?

Hare Krishna, dear teacher,

Please accept my humble obeisances.
Al glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am a resident of Dubai. Here most of the people belongs to the Muslim religion. As my father is running a business here I am also helping him. But now I am facing a big problem. Our partner and other employees here always talk about their religion and indirectly criticize my religion and belief. My parents taught me to respect every religion. I never believed that one religion is good and other all are bad. I believed the essence of all religions is the same.

Recently one person said to my brother that if he will read their religious book (Qur'an), he will follow Islam not Hinduism. My brother didn't reply to that. But several time I also heard these people are talking about their religion and criticizing ours. But they didn't talk to me in face to face. But if they do that, I may reply to them and of course it will create a fight about religion. When I said about this to my mom, she said to be quiet and don't create a debate about religion. Because of these I am not even interested to be in Dubai itself.

Teacher, what I have to do when these people criticize my belief in front of me. I am disturbed because I don't know how I have to deal with it.

Aswathii R.

Answer: Tell Them That You Are A Better Muslim Than They Are

Your understanding of religion is very good, that the essece of all religions is the same. However, ignorant fools understand religion in a sectarian way. They do not understand that Allah is another name of Krishna. Hence when they criticize Krishna they are blaspheming their own beloved Allah. Just see how foolish they are.

Tell them that religion means to develop pure love for God, and that since God is unlimited He has unlimted names. Ask them why are they trying to limit Allah. This is not devotion to Allah. This is an offense agasint Allah. Tell them that you are better Muslim than they are because you understand the unlimited nature of Allah while they are trying to be a limit or restriction on Allah.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?