Begging Krishna for His Special Mercy

My dear Lord Sri Krishna, I humbly bow down before you begging that kindly bestow your unlimited causeless mercy upon me. I am not at all fit to be your devotee, but yet by the inconceivable mercy of my eternal spiritual master, your dearmost servitor, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, I have been rescued from the whirlpool of material sense gratification and engaged in your eternal service. My spiritual master has instructed me to make the ISKCON Austin, Texas USA center a grand success, and he has also instructed us, his disciples, to become gurus and deliver the entire world. In order to be victorious in carrying out both of these orders I am begging your mercy because I know that on my own it is not possible to do so. Therefore, my dearmost Lord Sri Krishna, please cast your most merciful glance upon this most fallen soul, Sankarshan Das Adhikari, blessing him that he can please his spiritual master unlimitedly by making the Austin center a grand success and by triumphantly executing his duty in regards to the deliverance of the entire world.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Merciful Srila Prabhupada Instructs a DiscipleThe Most Merciful Srila Prabhupada Instructs a Disciple

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Serve Guru When He Has Departed?

Please accept my humble obeisances
All glories to Srila Prabhupada

How can one serve his spiritual master if he is physically far away from his spiritual master or if his spiritual master has departed from this world?

Your humble servant,
Shahvir B.

Answer: Serve His Mission

In the spiritual master's absence one should simply serve his orders. The orders received from one's spiritual master are the life and soul of the disciple. They are far more important than his physical presence. In all situations of being with your guru or being separated from your guru you should continue serving his orders. In this way you will always remain with him for all of eternity.

For example, my spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, departed from this world over 30 years ago in 1977. Even though I am physically separated from him I am always feeling that he is with me, blessing me and guiding me at every minute because my life is fully dedicated to carrying out his orders to make Austin and the entire world Krishna conscious.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?