The Ultimate Experience

One who is in constant contact with the Supreme Lord through the transcendental process of bhakti yoga or devotional service experiences the ultimate excitement and adventure at every moment. There is never a dull moment for such a fully surrendered soul. Such a person becomes fully enlightened with transcendental knowledge and fully connected with the Supreme Personality of Godhead within his heart, throughout the universe, and beyond the universe.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

There is Nothing More Exhilarating
Than Constant Connection with Krishna
There is Nothing More Exhilarating Than Constant Connection with Krishna

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Why is there Terrorism?

I read your posts every day with great interest, and I really appreciate the enlightenment I receive. I have read that the whole world is described as "vasudhaiva kutumbakam" i.e. the whole world is one vast family. However, whenever I read the newspapers or watch the television, nearly every day I read that terrorists in various parts of the world are killing others fanatically with bombs and bullets in the name of religion. I cannot fathom this fact, hence I feel very sad whenever I read this kind of news and I seek your help in light of the Vedic teachings.

Yours sincerely,

Nihit

Answer: It is Due to Bodily Consciousness.

Just as in every jungle there are some animals that are ferocious, as long as the human society remains on the "I am this body" animal platform there are bound to be terrorists.

The only cure for terrorism is to educate the all persons in every country that they are not their bodies, that they are all pure spirit-souls eternal servants of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the source of all existence. This is our mission. Kindly dedicate yourself as much as you are able to assist us in our mission. May there peace throughout the entire universe right now.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?