The Fast Track to Nirvana

The fast track to the supreme nirvana, ie. becoming perfect in Krishna consciousness, is to take complete shelter of Krishna's representative, the bona fide spiritual master, by fully absorbing one's life in serving his mission. It is not difficult to become situated in this perfect stage of consciousness. All one has to do is seek out the bona fide spiritual master and dedicate one's life fully to following his instructions. One should always pray to the spiritual master, "Please bless me and guide me how I can always serve your mission in the best possible way." Then when Lord Krishna sees that we are the completely sold out devotees of his devotee He will bestow upon us the highest benediction of pure love of Godhead.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Srila Prabhupada--
the Ideal Disciple of His Spiritual Master
Srila Prabhupada-- the Ideal Disciple of His Spiritual Master

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Manifest Bhakti Enthusiasm?

I am also a follower of Lord Krishna. My problem is that I feel a kind of lack in my enthusiasm in worshipping the Lord. My question is: How can I raise my enthusiasm for giving myself to Him in full devotion ?

Karan

Answer: It's Simply a Matter of Realization

Enthusiasm is simply a matter of realization. If you had fallen off of a cliff and you had grabbed hold of a tree branch on the way down and you heard some people above you on the top of the cliff, how enthusiastic would you be to call out to them for help?

Our present predicament is like this. If you always remember this, you will naturally call out to the Lord with the greatest enthusiasm.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?