The Strength of the Strong

In the Bhagavad-gita Lord Sri Krishna declares, "balaṁ balavatāṁ cāhaṁ --I am the strength of the strong." This means that whatever strength is possessed by those who are powerful is the potency of Krishna. Those who possess strength but do not acknowledge that it is the special gift of the Supreme Lord will eventually lose their strength. But those who possess strength, realize that it is a gift of God, and therefore utilize it fully in His service Lord will gain more and more strength. This is one of the amazing qualities of the divine process of devotional service unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Arjuna Realized Krishna as the Source of All Strength and Became Victorious on the BattlefieldArjuna Realized Krishna as the Source of All Strength

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Affected By Material Association

I am studying now. My classmates are not devotees. Because they are materialists by their association my consciousness is getting affected, and I am feeling weakened in my Krishna consciousness. I cannot avoid their association because for books or notes I have to be in touch with them. Therefore my spiritual life is being hurt. Please suggest me something so that my spiritual progress does not get affected.

Khush

Answer: Give Them Spiritual Association

Prahlada also had materialistic schoolmates. Instead of being affected by their association he boldly preached to them the philosophy of Krishna consciousness. In this way instead of him being affected by them, it was them being affected by him. So you should do the same.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?