Unregulated Sex is Lower than Animal Life

Animals are regulated in their sexual habits. They have certain times for mating and certain times when they do not mate. Therefore when a human being engages in sex unrestrictedly without any consideration of time, place, and circumstance he is factually lower than an animals. In such a state of mind he can never be actually happy because by nature's way human life is meant for self-realization, spiritual awakening. This means that practically the entire human civilization at the present moment is lower than animals. No wonder our global atmosphere has turned into such a hellish nightmare. Let's do something about now to wake up everyone to their actual identities as eternal spiritual beings! We can now make the whole world peaceful and happy!
Human Beings Only Have Sex for Procreation
Human Beings Only Have Sex for Procreation
Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom
Question: Pregnant Outside of Marriage. What to Do?
Dear Gurudeva,
Please accept my humble obeisance unto your lotus feet.
I am a young female ISKCON devotee in India. Because I have gotten pregnant before marriage I am feeling very guilty and ashamed. I am afraid to face the devotees because of what they will think about me. Due to my fall down into illicit sex I am not able to face them. If the devotees are not happy with me, my progress in devotional service will stop, and I will fall down into the most abominable position. Without association my coming child and I will not be able to serve Krishna properly. So what should I do now? Please guide this most fallen soul.

Hare Krishna
Answer: Preach Heavily and Marry Your Child's Father
From Mendoza, Argentina

My Dear Devotee,

Please accept my blessings.
Why did you wait until now to inquire from me? You should have consulted me earlier before having illicit sex with some irresponsible male. This is your great foolishness. However, things can now be turned around. The thing to do now is to make the best use of a bad bargain. Marry your child's father and preach heavily to him to make him a devotee of Krishna. In this way, your fall down will be turned into the most glorious victory for you, your child, and your child's father, your new husband.

Hoping this meets you well,
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Unwed Pregnancy is Distressful
Unwed Pregnancy is Distressful

We Are Also Available to Be Found at:
Android Playstore: 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sda.usr 
Apple AppStore: 
https://apps.apple.com/app/id1488484361

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?