Spoiling God's Creation

Especially here in Mauritius, a small island in the Indian Ocean, we can easily appreciate the beauty of God's creation. The air is always fresh and clean. It's non-polluted because it is blowing off the ocean. And there is so much natural beauty. But even here it is painful to see how God's creation is being spoiled by the sinful activities of the people. This is the situation of our entire planet. We are turning that which is beautiful into a hellish nightmare. It's time we stop act like barking dogs considering ourselves to be the center of existence and remember that God is the center, not us.

The Beauty of God's Creation in Mauritius

The Beauty of God's Creation in Mauritius

Mauritius Meat Market Spoils God's Creation

Mauritius Meat Market Spoils God's Creation

ISKCON Nairobi

ISKCON Nairobi

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Be a Devotee of Krishna?

Hello, Spiritual Master. Hare Krishna. Hope this finds you well. My name is Samuel Cherop Kiprono. I am from Kenya. Last year around October a friend handed me a book by His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada 'The Science of Self-realization." Since then I have been reading the book over and over. I am from a Christian family and they don't know about Krishna. I want to be a devotee of Krishna. Where I live there is no one who associated with Lord Krsna. But I find the philosophy of Hare Krishna movement to be so relevant. I want your guidance on this.

Thank you
Hare Krishna

Samuel Kripono

Answer: Associate With Devotees and Take My Training

From: Solferino, Mauritius
My Dear Samuel,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am delighted to hear this. I am also from a Christian family. Jesus Christ is teaching the same principle that we teach, that one should fully surrender to the will of God. The beauty of our teachings is that we teach you exactly how to do that. Nothing is left to our imperfect imagination, which usually leads us astray.

In Kenya here is where you can find devotees to guide you in how
you can awaken your Krishna consciousness:

ISKCON Mombasa: http://www.iskconmsa.com/
ISKCON Nairobi: http://iskconnairobi.com/

Kindly contact these ISKCON centers to learn how to meet with the devotees in your area.

You can also enroll in my free e-course at: www.JoinCourse.com, and I will train you how to become a pure devotee of Krishna.

Hoping this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?