Our Course on IPhone Android

My student and aspiring disciple, Dhiraj Shetty, has rendered a very valuable to service to our mission by making our course available for both on IPhones and Android phones. In regards to these apps he has written me as follows:

Hare Krishna Srila Gurudeva,

If possible (and acceptable to you), please share the following two links in your Thought for the Day post.

Android Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sda.usr

Apple AppStore:
https://apps.apple.com/app/id1488484361

Devotees need to click on one of the above links to install.

Please note that the name for the App within the stores is "Ultimate Self Realization". The Apps will be searchable by search term "Ultimate Self Realization" within the AppStore and PlayStore respectively. The App's display name (after installation) is "Supreme Nirvana".

Apologies if my explanation is confusing to you. Please ask any questions or concerns you have.

Your devoted servant,
Dhiraj Shetty.

This is indeed wonderful how he is using his talent in the service of Lord Sri Krishna,

Our Special Thanks to Dhiraj Shetty

Our Special Thanks to Dhiraj Shetty

My Most Beloved Spiritual Master, Srila Prabhupada

My Most Beloved Spiritual Master, Srila Prabhupada

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: The Greatest Spiritual Insight?

Who has given you your greatest spiritual insight?

Rodney DuBois Ballard

Answer: Bhaktivedanta Swami

From: Pretoria, South Africa

Dear Rodney,
Please accept my blessings.

His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, my beloved spiritual master has blessed with the highest spiritual knowledge and the practical means of achieving spiritual perfection and making the whole world happy. Now on his order it is my duty to enlighten the entire world. I share what he has revealed to me in my free e-course: www.JoinCourse.com

Hoping this meets you well.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?