How to Find a Bona Fide Guru?

Unfortunately in this present of age of Kali, the most materialistic age, it is very easy to find a guru who will rob you of your money, but very difficult to find a guru who can steal away all of your anxiety. Personally, I was misguided by several so-called gurus who could do nothing to teach me about genuine spiritual awakening. Under their misguidance my sufferings in material existence continued. But when I realized that my only real happiness was to fully surrender. myself to the will of God and begged Him for His guidance at that time the bona fide spiritual master was revealed to me. Thus on 12 August 1971 I was blessed by Krishna or God with the greatest of all benedictions. I was accepted on that day as a duly initiate disciple of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Since that day almost a half a century ago my life has been transformed from agonizing depression into the most exciting and thrilling adventure at every minute. Anyone who does what I have done, fully surrendering themselves as the initiated disciple of a bona fide spiritual master, will reap the same most astoundingly sublime results that I have tasted, a life of ever-increasing transcendental bliss.

So it's up to you now to decide what you want to do. I hope you make the right choice because it hurts me to see people suffering.

It's Very Easy to Find a Guru Who Will Pick Your Pocket

It's Very Easy to Find a Guru Who Will Pick Your Pocket

But Difficult to Find Guru Who Takes Away Your Anxiety

But Difficult to Find Guru Who Takes Away Your Anxiety

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Recognize Who is My Guru?

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

My query is as follows:

How can we identify an uttama adhikari vaishnava (the devotee of Krishna on the highest level of spiritual perfection)? What are the ways?
How to recognize our guru who is sent by Krishna for us? How can we confirm that intuition coming from our heart while choosing a guru is spiritual and not my mind's illusion?

Thank you.

Your practicing servant,
Rishi Parmar

Answer: Sincerely Beg Lord Krishna to Reveal This to You

From: Santiago, Chile

My Dear Rishi,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

My spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada defines an uttama adhikari (highest level Vaisnava) as follows in his purport in the Nectar of Instruction
for Text 5:

"When a person realizes himself to be an eternal servitor of Kṛṣṇa, he loses interest in everything but Kṛṣṇa's service. Always thinking of Kṛṣṇa, devising means by which to spread the holy name of Kṛṣṇa, he understands that his only business is in spreading the Kṛṣṇa consciousness movement all over the world. Such a person is to be recognized as an uttama-adhikārī, and his association should be immediately accepted according to the six processes (dadāti pratigṛhṇāti, etc.). Indeed, the advanced uttama-adhikārī Vaiṣṇava devotee should be accepted as a spiritual master."

It is not difficult for you to find which guru Krishna has sent for you to take initiation from. You simply have to every day beg Lord Krishna to reveal for you from whom you should accept initiation. When your prayer is pure,
free from all material motives, Krishna will immediately make it clear to you from whom you should accept initiation and you will know that it is not your mind's illusion.
I hope this meets you in the best of health
and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

We Are Also Available to Be Found at:
Android Playstore: 
Apple AppStore: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?