Finding the Bona Fide Guru

It is sometimes said that it is very easy to find a guru who can take away your money, but very difficult to find that guru who can free you from all of your anxieties. I find this to be a very wise saying indeed because this is my personal experience. One of these so-called gurus charged me an initiation fee to accept me as his disciple and gave me a mantra that did absolutely nothing to liberate my consciousness from the influence of the material energy. I was as miserable as hell before initiation and even more miserable after initiation. He expertly took away my money, but he could not take away my anxiety. But then after a period of great struggle and soul searching I was most fortunate to get initiation from a bona fide spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. He did not charge me even one a penny and he took away all of my anxieties. And still almost 50 years later I have a life free from anxiety. Now my only anxiety is how to save the world from these bogus so-called gurus who are simply after money.

Srila Prabhupada Lovingly Gives Initiation

Srila Prabhupada Lovingly Gives Initiation

My Most Beloved Spiritual Master: His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

My Most Beloved Spiritual Master: His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Find Your Guru?

How did you know when you met your guru, he was the one for you?

John Wick

Answer: Relief from All Anxiety

My Dear John,
Please accept my blessings.

The bona fide guru delivers you from all anxiety while the bogus gurus simply increase your anxiety. You will know that you have met your actual spiritual master when you find that teacher who purely presents the teachings of the original spiritual master, Lord Sri Krishna, exactly as Lord Krishna presents them in the Bhagavad-gita, without any addition or subtraction. Nowadays 99.99% of the gurus are bogus because they concoct their own teachings without any reference to the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna. I was personally misled by many gurus until I found that spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, who presents Bhagavad-gita As It Is. A half a century ago he transformed my miserable, depressed life into the most amazing, exciting, and thrilling adventure. Now on his order I am a spiritual master with disciples all over the world.

Hoping this meets you well.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?