Barking Dogs Are Misleading the World

On 2 February 1977 Srila Prabhupada spoke as follows during a foundation stone ceremony in Bhuvanesvara, India:

"We are misunderstanding. The human society, they are trying to adjust things by the United Nations, but it is not possible. United Nations cannot do. In Melbourne I was speaking, so I accused the United Nations, 'They're assembly of barking dogs.' Because you cannot be united on this material platform. If you keep yourself that 'I am dog,' 'I am tiger,' 'I am American,' 'I am Indian,' 'I am brahmana,' 'I am sudra,' then there is no question of United Nations."

So that is the present precarious position. The entire world population is suffering under leaders who are not competent to guide us properly. Anyone whose vision is on the material platform is not qualified to be a proper leader.

Our Illustrious World Leaders

Our Illustrious World Leaders

George Harrison Chanting Hare Krishna Japa

George Harrison Chanting Hare Krishna Japa

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Dual and Non-Dual Meditation?

What is the difference between dual and non-dual meditation?

Sanjay Kumar

Answer: Simultaneous Oneness and Difference

My Dear Sanjay,
Please accept my blessings.

Both of them are incomplete. The perfection of meditation is simultaneous dual and non-dual meditation in which one realizes that the Absolute Truth is simultaneously, inconceivably one and different. That highest level of meditation is attained by chanting the Hare Krishna mantra with love:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

For more information check out my free e-course at: Ultimate Self Realization

Hoping this meets you well.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?