Satisfy Your Intelligence

As a young person checking out Krishna consciousness in 1971, I was very expertly trained by His Holiness Vishnujana Swami. This was confirmed by Srila Prabhupada when he wrote me in a letter, "You have been trained up under the expert guidance of Vishnujana Swami." One of the profoundest things he taught me about the path of Krishna consciousness is that I should not follow it blindly. He taught me to inquire until my intelligence was fully satisfied. This same point is there in Srila Prabhupada's books, In his Bhagavad-gita purport Prabhupada states that blind following is condemned by Krishna. One who is coming to this pathway should sincerely inquire about all aspects of Krishna consciousness until all of his doubts are gone and he is fully satisfied that this is the perfect system of self-realization mercifully bestowed upon man by God Himself.

This methodology of basing my practice of Krishna on profound philosophical understanding, not on blind faith, has empowered me to practice Krishna consciousness with deep understanding and full conviction uninterruptedly now for half a century. It has also enabled me to convince so many other sincere spiritual seekers all over the world to take up this ultimate self realization path.

So my dear readers, if you have any doubts about Krishna consciousness, please submissively inquire from me or the devotees in your area so that you can fully embrace this process of spiritual awakening with unbroken, ever-increasing enthusiasm.

The Great Teacher:His Holiness Vishnujana Maharaja

The Great Teacher:His Holiness Vishnujana Maharaja

George Harrison Promotes Hare Krishna Meditation

George Harrison Promotes Hare Krishna Meditation

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Has Meditation Changed Your Life?

How has meditation changed your life? Should I try?

Theodore Dimitrov

Answer: It Has Been a Truly Amazing Miracle

From: Melbourne, Australia

My Dear Theodore,

Please accept my blessings.

I have been meditating on the Hare Krishna mahamantra for half a century. It has transformed me from a depressed and bewildered college youth who had no idea what to do with his life into an empowered spiritual master with thousands of followers all over world. Even the president of the United States, Barack Obama, expressed his appreciation for my teachings. This meditation is done by the audible repetition of

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

as much possible every day. Try it. You will love it. You will become a spiritually enlightened being who has delivered his mind and has become empowered to deliver the world by creating global happiness.

Hoping that you will awaken your dormant enlightened consciousness by chanting this mantra softly and out loud as much as possible every day.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das

P.S. Our special thanks to George Harrison for putting it in his song, “My Sweet Lord.”

We Are Also Available to Be Found at:
Android Playstore:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sda.usr 
Apple AppStore:
https://apps.apple.com/app/id1488484361


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?